作者:flwrz|时间:2018-03-06 18:22:55

新浪魔兽世界专区>>正文

魔兽8.0文本挖掘 艾什凡女士与艾萨拉娜迦的勾结

摘要:魔兽8.0文本挖掘 艾什凡女士与艾萨拉娜迦的勾结。在5人副本,围攻伯拉勒斯 中,艾什凡女士将会联合海盗,艾萨拉的纳迦,一起进攻伯拉勒斯,试图用海啸水淹伯拉勒斯。

  在5人副本,围攻伯拉勒斯 中,艾什凡女士将会联合海盗,艾萨拉的纳迦,一起进攻伯拉勒斯,试图用海啸水淹伯拉勒斯。

  注:之前的版本中,这个副本的最终boss是艾什凡女士,这个版本变成了克拉肯,但是技能和描述还是艾什凡女士。所以暂不清楚具体情况,最终结果仍然可能会改变。

  下面为关于此副本的挖掘文本翻译

  Queen Azshara, I implore you。 Grant me the power to bring Borlaus to its knees!

  艾萨拉女王,我请求您。给我让伯拉勒斯臣服的力量

  Looks as if Boralus is already in its death throes。

  看来伯拉勒斯已经岌岌可危了。

  Remember, the primary objective is recovering Lady Ashvane‘s weapons。

  记住,主要任务是回收艾什凡女士的武器

  Though while we‘re here, may as well see what other treasures we can find。

  既然已经来了,我们也可以找找其他的的宝贝

  I‘ll circle above and call out anything that looks interesting。

  我会在上面转转看有没有什么有趣的东西

  I‘ve spotted one of Kul Tiran’s finest rallying his troops in the courtyard ahead。

  我看到其中一支库尔提拉斯最精锐的部队正在前面的庭院集合

  Defeating him will cause disorder among their ranks, making it easier for you to move through the city。

  击败他能让他们群龙无首,让你在城中更容易行动

  Ha! Look at them scatter。 Without their leadership, these humans are worthless。

  哈!他们都鸟兽散了。这些人无人领导的话就是一盘散沙

  I‘ve spotted Lady Ashvane in the next district。 Hurry and you may be able to cut her off。

  我看到艾什凡女士就在下一个地区。抓紧,你还有机会拦下她

  I will never surrender the city to you, Ashvane。

  我永远不会把这个城市让给你,艾什凡

  Surrender? Ha! You misunderstand, my lady。 I want you to watch while your city burns。

  让给我?哈!你搞错了,我的女士。我想让你看着自己的城市在火中燃烧

  Why would I save a failure, Ashvane?

  我为什么会去挽救一个错误,艾什凡?

  I see now that entertaining her delusions of taking this city were a waste of my efforts, a mistake I will now gladly rectify。

  看来让她抱有控制这个城市的错觉只是浪费我的时间,一个我很乐意纠正的错误

  You will serve as an example of what happens to those who invoke my wrath。 Let Azeroth tremble at my power!

  你会是证明惹怒我将会发生什么的一个例子。让艾泽拉斯在我的力量下颤抖!

  Lord Admiral, we must get you to safety now! A massive tidal wave is approaching the city!

  海军上将大人,我们必须带你去安全的地方!一个巨大的波浪正在接近城市!

  So Lady Ashvane is in league with Azshara? Interesting。 Though it changes little about our objective。

  所以艾什凡女士和艾萨拉结盟了?有趣。虽然这稍微改变了一下我们的目标

  You‘ll have to remove that beast from your path if you hope to catch Ashvane。

  你必须把那个野兽从你的道路上铲除,如果你想抓住艾什凡的话

  I‘ve spotted Ashvane’s entourage crossing the bridge。 In order to catch them you‘ll need to remove a pair of troublesome naga from your path。

  我看到艾什凡的部下正在过桥。为了抓住他们,你必须铲除一些路上的麻烦纳迦

  Ashvane has retreated to the castle and has nowhere left to run。 Time to end this hunt。

  艾什凡撤退到要塞并且她已经没有退路了。是时候结束这场追捕了

  Well done claiming the azerite weapons, but we need to move quickly。

  缴获艾泽里特武器一事干得很不错,但我们需要尽快行动

  A tidal wave is rushing towards the city。 It‘s time to leave Boralus to its fate。

  一个波浪正冲向城市。现在只能让伯拉勒斯听天由命了

  Once our ritual completes, the Kul Tiran fleet will belong to Queen Azshara!

  一旦我们的仪式完成,库尔提拉斯的舰队将属于艾萨拉女王!

  Quickly, heroes, stop them before the fleet is lost!

  赶快,英雄们,在失去舰队前阻止他们

  Sea to sea, ashes to ashes, tide to tide。 May your souls find peaceful currents。

  海归海,尘归尘,潮归潮。愿你的灵魂找到平静的水流

  The Kul Tiran fleet is nearly yours, my queen。

  库尔提拉斯的舰队马上就是您的了,我的女王

  Master! Stop this madness at once! The Kul Tiran fleet must not fall to darkness!

  大人,马上停止这愚蠢的行为!库尔提拉斯的舰队不能落入黑暗之手!

  Fool! We must return to the sea, and Queen Azshara will grant us the power to do so!

  蠢货!我们必须回到海中,艾萨拉女王将会给我们这么做的力量!

  作者:flwrz

新浪声明:新浪网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。

分享到:
分享页面到:
搜索需要的信息:

新浪简介 | About Sina | 网站地图 | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996-2015 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有