作者:炸弹小p|时间:2018-02-24 18:12:33

新浪魔兽世界专区>>正文

8.0测试服翻译 包括阿拉希战争前线与海岛远征等

摘要:8.0测试服文本翻译 包括阿拉希战争前线与海岛远征等。联盟与部落的指挥官,包括图拉扬、莉亚德琳、穆拉丁、托尔贝恩、伊崔格与洛坎,在阿拉希之战中会对彼此有着特殊对话。

  战争前线:联盟与部落的对话

  The Alliance and Horde leaders, including Turalyon, Liadrin, Muradin, Trollbane, Eitrigg, and Rokhan, have choice words for each other during the Battle for Arathi。

  联盟与部落的指挥官,包括图拉扬、莉亚德琳、穆拉丁、托尔贝恩、伊崔格与洛坎,在阿拉希之战中会对彼此有着特殊对话。

  Alliance: You dare invade Stromgarde, rightful home of the Trollbanes? Get out of my sight, green-skin。

  Horde: “Green-skin”? Ohoho。。。 now you‘ve made me mad。

  你胆敢冒犯激流堡,托尔贝恩家族法理的家园?滚出我的视线,绿皮。

  绿皮?哦嚯嚯……你惹毛我了。

  Alliance: You dare invade Arathi? With a TROLL as your commander? You‘ve made a terrible mistake。

  你胆敢冒犯阿拉希?而且是一只巨魔带头?你们犯了一个愚蠢的错误。

  Horde: Danath Trollbane。。。 you an‘ I got a bone to pick! I’ll be seein‘ ya out on the battlefield。。。

  达纳斯·托尔贝恩……今天不是你死就是我活!我会让你曝尸荒野……

  Alliance: Ah ah ah。 Ye best stop right there, lass, ‘less ye want a face full o’ Alliance mortar shells。

  啊哈哈。恁最好停在那里,丫头。除非你想吃一脸迫击炮弹。

  Horde: I‘d like to see you try, Muradin。 This is Horde territory now。

  我倒想看看你如何做到,穆拉丁。这里现在是部落的领地了。

  Alliance: What‘s this。。。 Horde invaders, with a paladin in command? What has this world come to?

  这是什么……部落的入侵者,由一位圣骑士领头?这个世道是怎么了?

  Horde: You‘ve been away for too long, Turalyon。 The world’s moved on without you。

  你离开这里太久了,图拉扬。世道日进——虽然没有你。

  Alliance: Lady Liadrin! Welcome to Arathi。 I trust you‘re here to surrender?

  女伯爵莉亚德琳!欢迎来到阿拉希。我相信你是来投降的?

  Horde: Hah! Think again, old man。 We‘re here to take Stromgarde back。

  哈!给你个重新组织语言的机会,老先生。我们是来夺回激流堡的。

  (此处联盟/部落标记有误)

  Alliance: Muradin! Your dwarves have overstepped their bounds。 Go back beneath your mountain。

  穆拉丁!你的矮人们都跑出自己的圈栏了了。回到山沟沟去吧。

  Horde: Why don‘t you go back to yer barren wasteland, ye flea-bitten orc!

  恁们为啥不回到自己那贫瘠的废土去,你们这些满身跳蚤的兽人!

  Alliance: What you be doin‘ here, Muradin? You lookin’ for a fight?

  你在做啥子,穆拉丁?你想打一架么?

  Horde: No, I‘m lookin’ for a pack o‘ Horde mongrels to wet my blade on!

  不,俺在找一打部落杂碎来润湿我的斧砸!

  Horde: Back off, Muradin。 The Horde holds this territory。

  回去,穆拉丁。这块领地是部落的。

  Alliance: You Horde‘ll be holdin’ their swollen arses after I‘m done with ’em! Hah!

  等俺对恁们做点啥,部落的腚眼子一会就会开花!

  Horde: Is that Alliance scum I smell on my battlefield? Looks like it‘s time for a fight。

  我闻到的是战地里那些联盟渣滓的味道么?看起来是时候一战了。

  Horde: It is time to purge you and your Horde army from the hills of Arathi, Eitrigg。

  是时候在阿拉希的群山中荡平你和你的部落了,伊崔格。

  Horde: Watch de shadows, Turalyon。 Me an da Horde be comin‘ for ya。。。

  当心阴影,图拉扬。我和部落正接近你…

  Alliance: The Light is with us, Rokhan。 We fear no shadows。

  圣光与我们同在,洛坎。我们无惧阴影。

  Alliance: That‘s where you’re wrong, Lady Liadrin。 Alliance flags will fly over Arathi once again。你错了,女伯爵莉亚德琳。联盟的旗帜将再次飘扬在阿拉希上空。

  Horde: Danath Trollbane。 Pleased ta finally make your acquaintance。。。

  达纳斯·托尔贝恩。很高兴能看见你滴老朋友吧……

  Alliance: The feeling is not mutual, shadow hunter。

  你我感触并不相同,暗影猎手。

  Horde: Stand down, Danath。 The Trollbanes‘ claim on this land years ago。下台吧,达纳斯。托尔贝恩的统治早已在几年前结束。

  Alliance: No, Arathi belongs to ME。 You and your Horde will pay for your trespass, Eitrigg。

  不,阿拉希属于我。你和你的部落将为罪行付出代价,伊崔格。

  部落的嘲讽

  High Perch is ours。 Where‘s that retribution, Turalyon? I’m waiting。。。

  High Perch belongs to the Horde。 Or should I say。。。 the “green-skins”。

  制高点属于我们了。所谓的惩罚在哪呢,图拉扬?我翘首以盼……

  制高点归部落了。或者我应该说…归“绿皮”了。

  Now, bring in the demolishers! Take down that gate! We‘ll hang that dwarf’s rotten head on a pike!

  Now, bring in the demolishers! Take down that gate! This battle is as good as over!

  现在,带投石机来!击碎大门!我们要把那矮人腐烂的脑袋戳在矛尖上!

  现在,带投石机来!击碎大门!这场战斗如同成功了一般!

  Now, bring in the demolishers! Take down that gate! Let‘s show that Trollbane idiot what a few green-skins can do!

  现在,带投石机来!击碎大门!让那个白痴托尔贝恩瞧瞧,“几个兽人”究竟能做些什么!

  Muradin。。。 we‘ve taken High Perch。 You ready to come out an’ fight yet?

  High Perch is ours, Turalyon。 De shadows draw closer。。。

  High Perch has fallen to da Horde, Trollbane。

  穆拉丁…我们已拿下了制高点。你准备好出来再打一架了么?

  制高点归我们了,图拉扬。暗影正在迫近……

  制高点属于部落了,托尔贝恩。

  Send in de demolishers! Dat dwarf can‘t hide behind his gate forever!

  Send in de demolishers! No Light gonna protect dat paladin from de might of da Horde!

  Send in de demolishers! Destroy de gate! An‘ bring me de head of dat old fool Trollbane!

  投石机,入场!那群矮子不可能永远窝在大门滴后面!

  投石机,入场!没有一丝圣光能在部落滴力量下保护那群圣骑士!

  投石机,入场!摧毁大门!把那个老糊涂托尔贝恩滴脑袋给我带来!

  Ya walked right into my trap, Muradin。 Shadow hunters, show yourselves!

  Your Light can‘t save you now。 Assassins, show yourselves!

  你正好走进了我的圈套,穆拉丁。暗影猎手,现身吧!

  你的圣光现在也救不了你。刺客们,现身吧!

  None o‘ dis land is yours, Trollbane。 De Horde takes what it wants。

  这片土地没有一寸属于你,托尔贝恩。部落想要啥就要啥。

  Alliance justice? Hah! Windriders, show them the meaning of Horde fury!

  联盟的正义?哈!驭风者,让他们瞧瞧部落之怒!

  An‘ they don’t call me shadow hunter for nothin‘ either。 Now, assassins。 Show yourselves!

  我被称作暗影猎手,可不是因为别的啥。现在,刺客们。现身吧!

  Send the demolishers! The walls of Stromgarde will crumble under the might of the Horde!

  带投石机来!激流堡的城墙,将在部落的力量下化为齑粉!

  Send out de machines of war! We gotta crush dese Alliance insects before they can crush us!

  带攻城器上场!我们会在这些联盟虫豸攻击我们前,碾碎他们!

  Deploy the demolishers, now! We can‘t let the Alliance get a foothold!

  部署投石机,马上!不能让联盟前进一步!

  联盟的嘲讽

  High Perch belongs to the Alliance! Ready to wave that white flag yet, lassie?

  制高点属于联盟!准备好挥舞白色旗帜了么,姑娘?

  Quickly, bring in the siege engines! Take down the gate! Blow those orcs ta bits!

  Quickly, bring in the siege engines! Take down the gate! Burn that troll‘s hut to the ground!

  Quickly, bring in the siege engines! Take down the gate! Show that lassie Liadrin what dwarven mortars are made of!

  快!把攻城坦克开上来!拆掉大门!把那些兽人炸成碎片!

  快!把攻城坦克开上来!拆掉大门!把那些巨魔棚屋烧掉!

  快!把攻城坦克开上来!拆掉大门!让我们的莉亚德琳小姐看看矮人火炮的威力!

  High Perch is ours。 We will soon claim Northfold。 We‘re coming for you, Rokhan。

  High Perch has been captured。 The Light stands with the Alliance。

  High Perch is ours。 This is your last chance, blood elf。。。 surrender, and I might just spare your life。

  制高点是我们的。很快我们就能占领诺斯弗德农场了。我们等着你呢,洛坎。

  制高点已经被占领了。圣光庇护着联盟。

  制高点是我们的。血精灵,这是你们最后的机会了。。。投降吧,我也许会饶你一命。

  This is our chance。 Siege the gate! Your end has come, Eitrigg!

  This is our chance。 Siege the gate! The Light has come for you, Rokhan!

  This is our chance。 Siege the gate! Show retribution to these Horde impostors!

  我们的机会到了。包围大门!你的末日到了,伊崔格!

  我们的机会到了。包围大门!圣光来找你了,洛坎!

  我们的机会到了。包围大门!惩罚这些部落的骗子!

  Now, siege engines, blast down that gate。 This upstart orc will know the meaning of Alliance justice!

  Now, siege engines, blast down that gate, and bring Rokhan to me! They don‘t call me Trollbane for nothing。。。

  Now, siege engines, blast down that gate。 I‘ll have that blood elf’s head on a pike outside my gates!

  就是现在,攻城坦克,轰开大门!教这些傲慢的兽人知道什么是联盟的正义!

  就是现在,攻城坦克,轰开大门,把洛坎给我抓过来!他们不会无缘无故的叫我托尔贝恩。。。

  就是现在,攻城坦克,轰开大门!我要把那个血精灵的头挂在门外的长矛上!

1 2 下一页

新浪声明:新浪网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。

分享到:
分享页面到:
搜索需要的信息:

新浪简介 | About Sina | 网站地图 | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996-2015 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有