作者:古伊尔·毁灭之锤|时间:2018-01-28 18:31:07

新浪魔兽世界专区>>正文

魔兽世界8.0争霸艾泽拉斯Beta版本语音文本挖掘

摘要:魔兽世界8.0争霸艾泽拉斯Beta版本语音文本挖掘。更多魔兽世界8.0争霸艾泽拉斯相关资讯,请关注新浪游戏魔兽世界专区。

  来源窝窝头:

  翻译由[魔兽世界中文维基]提供

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Talanji brought the mongrel Horde wit‘ her。 Dis be treason, Highness。

  Talanji带着那些部落杂种来了。这是背叛,陛下。

  Enough。 I would speak with this hero who brought my daughter back to me。

  够了。我要和把我女儿带回来的英雄说话。

  Pathetic skycallers! You‘ve failed your Emperor!

  可悲的唤天者!你辜负了你的帝王!

  A ship enters the dungeon。 Pike expresses grave concern as to why a ship bearing villagers would enter his order‘s sanctum。

  一艘船进入了地下城。Pike对此严重关注,为何一艘满载村民的船会进入他组织的圣地。

  Pour all of your power into the spires! I need more!

  将你们的力量灌注到尖塔中!我需要更多!

  Well, this will require a。。。 creative solution。

  嗯,这需要……创造性的解决方案。

  Look up at the bridge!

  抬头看着桥!

  Raise the spires as quickly as you can。

  将尖塔升起来,越快越好。

  Presumptuous savage。

  专横的野蛮人。

  I be returnin‘ soon。 Have da key ready。 I don’t want ta wait。

  我很快会回来。让钥匙准备好。我不想等待。

  And if you threaten me again, General Jakra‘zet, you will have more than a key to worry about。

  如果你敢再次威胁我,Jakra‘zet将军,你要担心的就不止是一个钥匙了。

  It better be。 If I can‘t summon My’thix because ya fools lose dat key, ya gonna have more dan da Zandalari ta worry ‘bout。

  最好这样。如果因为你们这些蠢货弄丢了钥匙导致我不能召唤My‘thix,你们要担心的就不止是赞达拉了。

  I don‘t be needin’ nothin‘ from ya ’cept ya be keepin‘ dat key of yours protected。

  你什么都不用干,保护好钥匙就行。

  Welcome, General Jakra‘zet。 Do you require any refreshment after your long journey? My slaves are-

  欢迎,Jakra’zet将军。在你的长途旅行后需要点提神的东西吗?我的奴隶——

  Korthek! Where be ya armies? It almost be time。

  Korthek!你的部队在哪里?快到时间了。

  [PH]I must inform Vorrik of my concerns, but first I need to safeguard my key。 I have a feeling something bad will happen very soon。。。

  我必须将我的担忧告诉Vorrik,但首先我需要保护好我的钥匙。我有预感一些不好的事情很快就要发生了。

  [PH]Together with Vorrik and Korthek, we sealed the tomb, with the hopes that no one will ever wake the giant buried within。 We will not be doomed to repeat the mistakes our neighbors made so long ago。

  我们和Vorrik和Korthek一起封印了墓穴,希望永远没有人唤醒埋葬在里面的巨兽。我们注定不会重蹈我们近邻多年前所犯下的错误。

  That ain‘t gonna hit the monster, aim harder!

  那不会击中怪物,瞄得更准点!

  Da rest of dem be all yours。 Hurry and send me their souls, you still be payin‘ me a debt!

  他们剩下的都属于你了。快点将他们的灵魂送到我这里,你还欠着我呢!

  Haha! I not gonna let ya die when ya still owe me。

  哈哈!在你还欠我的时候我不会让你死的。

  We got a BIG problem right here!

  我们在这有个大麻烦!

  YEAH! CURVEBALL!

  耶!弧线球!

  Curveball! Curveball!

  弧线球!弧线球!

  This thing ain‘t a problem, we just gotta use the ol’ curveball!

  这不是个问题,我们只是要用弧线球!

  Ha。。 ha。。。 manuals are for schmucks, Newt, we‘re doing this live!

  哈……哈……说明书是给笨蛋用的,Newt,这是我们做的活!

  Got it, princess。 You should be thankful to get a front row seat to the latest and greatest of goblin technology!

  明白了,公主。你应该为能第一个体验到最新最伟大的地精科技而感激。

  Huh, never blew up an old god before。 Shoulda brought more explosives!

  哈,从来没炸掉过一个古神。应该带更多炸药来的!

  Princess, I ain‘t no expert but I think you guys got a blood troll problem。

  公主,我并不是专家,但我认为你们在血巨魔上有问题。

  We WORK with undead all the time, you idiot!

  我们一直和亡者共事,你们这些白痴!

  Wakey wakey, time to DIE!

  醒醒,死亡时刻到了!

  Bet we could blow up a whole lotta gnomes with this baby!

  我敢打赌,这宝贝能炸掉一大群侏儒!

  Well excuse me, princess!

  请原谅我,公主!

  。。。 I don‘t know why I believed working with goblins would result in anything other than this。

  ……我不知道我为何相信和地精一起工作会产生其他的结果。

  You‘re gonna be sleeping with the swamp fishies tonight!

  你今晚要和沼泽的鱼儿一起睡了!

  We‘re gonna blow your old god up, goblin style!

  我们要炸掉你的古神了,用地精的方法!

  Yeah that‘s right buddy, take a walk!

  那就对了,伙计,来散个步吧!

1 2 3 下一页

新浪声明:新浪网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。

分享到:

更多+

热点新闻

更多+

热点视频

更多+

热点图片

分享页面到:
搜索需要的信息:

新浪简介 | About Sina | 网站地图 | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996-2015 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有