作者:古伊尔·毁灭之锤|时间:2018-01-28 18:31:07

新浪魔兽世界专区>>正文

魔兽世界8.0争霸艾泽拉斯Beta版本语音文本挖掘

摘要:魔兽世界8.0争霸艾泽拉斯Beta版本语音文本挖掘。更多魔兽世界8.0争霸艾泽拉斯相关资讯,请关注新浪游戏魔兽世界专区。

  Rokhan‘s been around for a long time, princess。 He ain’t gonna die to some blood trolls!

  洛坎在那已经很久了,公主。他不能死在血巨魔手上!

  We gonna load this thing up, row ourselves in that river and blow us up some trolls。 Who‘s ready for a good time, eh?

  我们要把这东西装上,在那条河里放好,然后炸掉一些巨魔。谁准备好来段美好时光,嗯?

  Intercept the Alliance in the courtyard! Make haste to Nathanos!

  拦截进入庭院的联盟!快去找纳萨诺斯!

  Saurfang, now is your time。 You may claim the warrior‘s death you so sorely desire。

  萨鲁法尔,是时候了。你所渴望的战士的死亡就要来临了。

  And then there are the schemes of Jakra‘zet in the deserts of Vol’dun。 I have no doubt he is as big a threat to the Horde as he is to my people。

  然后这些是Jakra‘zet在沃顿沙漠中的计划。毫无疑问他对部落的威胁和对我的人民一样大。

  My father believes he is indulging me。 He believes the word of his stoic advisors like Zul instead of listening to me。

  我的父亲认为他在纵容我。他相信祖尔那些顾问的话而不是聆听我的。

  Tze‘na! Hello little girl, did ya miss me?

  Tze‘na!你好啊小姑娘,想我了吗?

  For Zandalar!

  为了赞达拉!

  Gonk, loa of da hunt, lead your followers to the Temple of the Prophet and slay any you find。 Flush our enemies into da open。

  刚克,狩猎之神,带领你的追随者进入先知神殿,杀死你能找到的人。把我们的敌人赶到开阔地。

  Take out those blood trolls, we can‘t let them sink our barge!

  赶走那些血巨魔,我们不能让他们弄沉我们的船!

  Look。。。 blood trolls。 They must be gettin‘ ready to attack my city。

  看……血巨魔。他们肯定在准备攻击我的城市。

  *SYVLANAS BLOWS HER HORN*

  *希尔瓦娜斯吹响了她的号角*

  Prepare the Blight! Let it rain down upon their armies!

  准备瘟疫!将它降临在他们军队中!

  Hear it? It be Bwonsamdi‘s call! Eternity be near!

  听到了吗?这是邦桑迪的呼唤!永恒即将降临!

  Da voice。。。 he be callin‘ to us。。 we must obey!

  那个声音……它在呼唤我们……我们必须服从!

  What be happening? I was sick in me bed。。。 and now。。。 where be I?

  发生了什么?我生病了,在床上躺着……现在……我在哪?

  There has to be another way, Warchief-

  这有别的方法的,大酋长——

  I‘d bet my boots we’ll find more Ashvane weapons at the docks。 We need to learn who‘s buying them。

  我用我靴子打赌,我们会在码头找到更多灰叶武器。我们需要知道谁买了这些东西。

  I‘ve never seen it this busy before。 Something big is going down。

  我从来没看到过这么繁忙的景象。有些大事要发生了。

  Privateers, mercenaries。 Even pirates are welcome。 Naturally, it‘s a, uh。。。 colorful town。

  劫掠者,商人。甚至是海盗都是受欢迎的。自然的,这是,嗯……一个多彩的城镇。

  Freehold is a “free people‘s port。” Unlike Boralus, it has no rules or regulations about what vessels are allowed to dock。

  自由镇是“自由人的港口”。和伯拉勒斯不同,没有任何规则规定什么船只能在这里停靠。

  Aaaah! Try distracting him with a toy!

  啊!试着用玩具分散他的注意力!

  Let‘s keep flying and hope we don’ find out。

  保持飞行,希望我们不会被发现。

  Lieutenant, beneath us! What are those things?

  中尉,在我们下面!那些是什么东西?

  We‘ll need to travel through the swamp。 As long as we stay in the air and out of sight, we shouldn’t have too much trouble。

  我们需要穿过沼泽。只要我们待在空中不被看到,应该就不会有太大麻烦。

  Kaja, beneath us! What are those things?

  Kaja,在我们下面!那是什么东西?

  What?! Non-Zandalari staying in those sacred halls? But the law-

  什么?!不属于赞达拉的人在这些神圣大厅里?但是律法……

  Let it be known。。。 Dis day, I name you Speaker of the Horde。

  让这为人所知吧……今天,我任命你是部落的发言人。

  Da law be what I say it be。 I be King, and dis be my Kingdom。

  我说的话就是法律。我是国王,这是我的王国。

  In thanks for your service, da Horde are welcome in Zuldazar。 I grant ya use of da royal chambers of Dazar‘alor。

  作为感谢你的协助的回报,祖达萨将欢迎部落的进入。我授予你们使用达萨拉洛王家密室的权利。

  Welcome, my new friends, to Zuldazar, Jewel of the Zandalari Empire。

  欢迎,我的新朋友,欢迎来到祖达萨,赞达拉帝国的明珠。

  She wishes to prove herself, and could use some help。 My council advises caution, but my daughter seeks action。 Dis amuses me, and I would see what she has planned。

  她希望证明自己,并需要一些帮助。我的议会建议谨慎行事,但我的女儿希望直接行动。这让我感到好笑,而我会看看她是怎么计划的。

  My daughter tells me you be da ones who rescued her and Zul from da dungeons of Stormwind。

  我的女儿告诉我你是将她和祖尔从暴风城的地牢里救出来的人。

  Come, champion of da Horde, walk with me。

  来吧,部落的勇士,和我一起走。

  Blood trolls be chaotic savages。 They not been a threat for ages。

  血巨魔是混乱的野蛮人。他们不是威胁已经很多年了。

  We need allies if we are going to defeat the blood trolls。 I did what I had to do。

  如果我们要和血巨魔战斗,我们就需要盟友。我做我必须做的事情。

上一页 1 2 3 下一页

新浪声明:新浪网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。

分享到:

更多+

热点新闻

更多+

热点视频

更多+

热点图片

分享页面到:
搜索需要的信息:

新浪简介 | About Sina | 网站地图 | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996-2015 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有