作者:flwrz|时间:2018-09-30 16:19:35

新浪魔兽世界专区>>正文

8.1测试服数据挖掘:团队副本围攻祖达萨的剧透

摘要:8.1测试服数据挖掘:团队副本围攻祖达萨的剧透。我们的侦察兵发现了联盟的军队正从纳兹米尔进攻。他们已经拿下了鲜血关口!他们打算为攻击祖达萨建立据点。毫无疑问库尔提拉斯的舰队就停靠在海岸上。

  吉安娜和凋零者见面

  Halt! You will come no further!

  停下!你可不准再往前一步了!

  Proudmoore。。。 Oh, I am going to enjoy seeing you fall!  

  普罗德摩尔。。。哦,我会享受你倒下的那一刻的!

  Why Blightcaller。。。 I don‘t believe you’ve ever received a proper burial。 I‘d say you’re overdue。

  凋零者,为什么。。。我不认为有人为你举行过正式的葬礼。我觉得你已经过期了!

  Champions! Find a way around her damned ice walls。。。 or through them!  

  勇士!找条路绕过她该死的冰墙。。。或者打穿它!

  Troops, get down there! Hold off the Horde advance!  

  部队,来这里!阻止部落前进!

  某人报告联盟进攻祖达萨

  You! Tell us happened here。 Now!  

  你!告诉我们发生了什么,马上!

  Dose Alliance monsters! Dey。。。 dey。。。

  那些联盟怪物!他们。。。他们。。。

  Get ahold of yourself! These champions of the Horde will avenge your king。 Give them every bit of information you can。  

  坚持住!这些部落的勇士会为你的国王报仇的。尽可能给他们所有信息。

  I will tell you everything I know。 It began when de Alliance reached de pyramid。。。

  我会告诉你我所知的一切。这一切都始于联盟到达金字塔的时候。。。

  De rest you know。 King Rastakhan was a hero for his people。 I would do anything to avenge him!

  剩下的你都知道了。拉斯塔哈大王是他人民的英雄。我会为他复仇付出一切!

  The Alliance must suffer for their crimes。 Do not let them get away!

  联盟必须为他们的罪行付出代价。别让他们逃跑了!  

  I don‘t care what that monstrosity is。 Bring it down, champions!  

  我不在乎那个庞然大物是什么。击倒它,勇士!

  No! Dose butchers are getting away!

  不!这些屠夫要逃走了!

  Helm, bring us to de docks! By de loa。。。 what has happened here?

  领队,带我们去码头!洛阿在上。。。这都发生了什么?

  De Alliance invaded our city and killed our king。 De wounded need my aid。

  联盟入侵了我们的城市还杀了我们的国王。伤员需要我的援助。

  Captain, take dese Horde champions and pursue de murderers! Bring me de head of Jaina Proudmoore!

  队长,带上这些部落的勇士追击凶手们!把吉安娜·普罗德摩尔的头颅带给我!

  It will be so, princess! Heroes, come aboard!

  如你所愿,公主!英雄们,来吧!

  吉安娜在战斗中活了下来

  Leave da princess to her grief, champions。 No doubt she bein‘ greatful to ya for seekin’ to avenge Rastakhan。  

  让公主静一静,勇士。毫无疑问她会感激你尝试为拉斯塔哈报仇。

  And yet Proudmoore managed to escape with her wretched life。 The Warchief will not be pleased。  

  然而普罗德摩尔苟延残喘地逃跑了。大酋长不会满意的。

  Still。。。 you made the Alliance bleed。 Gather your strength, heroes。 There will be more fighting to come。  

  但是。。。你成功让联盟流血了。准备好,英雄们。接下来还有更多的战斗等着。

  It seems the Banshee Queen isn‘t the only one with ghouls in her arsenal。  

  看来女妖之王并不是唯一一个在武器库中有食尸鬼(双关,ghoul也可以指盗墓者)的人。

  I don‘t think so, goblin。 Heroes, you know what to do。  

  我可不这么想,地精。英雄们,你们知道该做什么。

  梅卡托克与加里维克斯之战

  You plan to stop me with that gaudy shambles you call a flight suit? Were you planning to sparkle me to death?  

  你打算用你称之为飞行服的华而不实的垃圾来阻止我吗? 你打算让这亮光把我闪死吗?

  You think you‘re better than me? YOU THINK YOU’RE BETTER THAN ME?! Let‘s go, tinkerboy!  

  你觉得你比我强? 你觉得你比我强?! 我们上,工匠小伙们!

  Hah! Slap on all the gold and glitter you want。 Your inventions are still cut-rate trash!  

  哈! 尽管甩你的金币和亮片。 你的发明仍然是低价垃圾!

  梅卡托克与加里维克斯战后

  What the。。。? Okay, I wanna know two things。。。 First, how could you let that pipsqueak get away? And second。。。 WHY DON‘T I HAVE AN ESCAPE POD LIKE THAT?  

  这。。。?好吧,我想知道两件事。。。第一,你怎么让那个小矮子逃跑的?第二。。。为什么我没有一个那样的逃生舱?

  Enough! That‘s one Alliance hero down。 But I want your blades soaked in Proudmoore blood。 Move!  

  够了!一个联盟英雄倒下了。但我想让你的刀刃尝尝普罗德摩尔的血。快走!

  联盟撤退

  The 7th Legion fought bravely to get us out of there。  

  第七军团的勇敢战斗让我们成功撤退。

  The Horde forces were relentless。。。 bloodthirsty。 But our Kul Tiran forces weren‘t backing down!  

  部落军队无情。。。。。。嗜血。 但我们的库尔提拉斯部队没有退缩!

  The sea priests did their job。 It was a sight to behold!  

  海潮贤者干得很好。这可难得一见!

  That‘s when the troll princess returned。。。 with blood in her eyes。  

  就在那个巨魔公主回来的时候。。。她眼中所见的血。

  The champions of the Horde boarded the Zandalari ship and came after us。

  部落的勇士登上赞达拉的船只,并追击我们。

  吉安娜的英勇行为

  Lord Admiral Proudmoore was as gallant as they come! She offered the Horde every chance to turn back。

  普罗德摩尔海军上将就跟他们来的时候一样勇敢。她给了部落一切回头的机会。

  When it looked like the Horde might get the upper hand, the Lord Admiral turned the tables!

  就当部落看上去要占上风的时候,海军上将反击了!

  And that‘s how it happened。 Lady Proudmoore was the bravest hero I’d ever seen!

  这就是发生的一切。普罗德摩尔女士是我见过最勇敢的英雄!

  Thank you, soldier。 We will see that you Lord Admiral‘s wounds are healed。

  谢谢你,士兵。我们会看到你的海军上将痊愈的那天。

  Champions, thank you for all you‘ve done this day。 We cannot reward you enough for your service。

  勇士,谢谢你今天所做的一切。我们无法对你所做的一切给出足够的奖赏。

  No doubt the Horde will seek reprisal for their losses。 We must make ready for what is to come。

  毫无疑问部落会报复他们损失的一切。我们必须为那一刻准备好。

  战后

  劝降拉斯塔哈

  King Rastakhan of Zandalar。。。 On behalf of the Alliance, and in the name of King Anduin Wrynn, I hereby request your surrender。

  赞达拉的拉斯塔哈大王。。。以联盟,与安度因·乌瑞恩之名,我在此命令你投降。

  You。。。 an exile without a homeland。。。 you dare to invade dese sacred halls and demand dat I turn my kingdom over to you?

  你。。。 一个无家可归的流放者。。。 你竟敢入侵这神圣的大厅,还指望我拱手献上我的王国?

  De Zandalari built an empire dat would endure for over ten-thousand years。。。 while your barbaric ancestors scuffled in de dirt。

  在你的野蛮人祖先还在泥巴里打滚的时候。。。 赞达拉了就此处建立了上万年的帝国。

  We civilized dis world。 We conquered it。 And once again, you savages seek to undermine our greatness。

  我们给这个世界带来文明。我们征服了这个世界。再一次,你们这些野蛮人打算破坏我们伟大的一切。

  No, I will not surrender。 Because no matter what happens here today。。。 Zandalar will stand long after your Alliance has crumbled to dust。

  不,我不会投降。因为无论今天发生什么。。。即使在你的联盟化为尘土后,祖达萨仍将永恒不朽。

  战后的塔兰吉

  Thank you for coming, $n。 Zuldazar is still reeling from de Alliance attack。 De faith of my people has been shaken。。。 as has my own。

  谢谢你的到来。祖达萨仍因联盟的攻击感到震惊。我的。。。我的人民的信仰已经被动摇。。。

  I too know the pain of losing a father。 If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask。  

  我也知道失去父亲的痛苦。如果有什么我能做的,请随意提出。

  You have seen firsthand the treachery of the Alliance。 Let your grief be sated by vengeance against them。  

  你已经亲眼目睹联盟的阴谋。让对他们的复仇安抚你的悲伤吧。

  This is not the time to speak of revenge, Blightcaller!  

  现在不是谈复仇的时候,凋零者!

  Enough! The warchief has arrived。  

  够了!大酋长已经到了。

  My condolences on your loss, princess。 Excuse me。。。 Queen Talanji。

  公主,我对你的损失表示哀悼。 抱歉。。。塔兰吉女王。

  Titles mean little to me now。 I must know。。。 with the Zandalari navy in ruins, does the Horde intend to abandon us?

  头衔对我来说不算什么。我必须知道。。。 随着赞达拉的海军被毁,部落是否会抛弃我们?

  We do not turn our back on our allies, Talanji。 The war campaign has taken an unfortunate turn, to be certain。。。 but our cause is not lost。

  我们从不背叛盟友,塔兰吉。这场战争已经发生了不幸的转变。。。但是我们的事业还未失败。

  My queen。。。 reports are coming in from all outposts。 The Alliance is tightening its grip。 Victory is within their grasp。

  我的女王。。。 各前哨站都有报告。联盟正在加强控制力。胜利就在他们手中

  联盟虽然成功杀死了拉斯塔哈大王,但是大工匠梅卡托克被吉安娜也无法解除的冰冻住了。

上一页 1 2 3 下一页

新浪声明:新浪网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。

分享到:

更多+

热点新闻

更多+

热点视频

更多+

热点图片

分享页面到:
搜索需要的信息:

新浪简介 | About Sina | 网站地图 | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996-2015 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有