作者:炸弹小p|时间:2018-06-08 16:01:10

新浪魔兽世界专区>>正文

8.0测试服文本挖掘:玛格汉兽人与德莱尼的血仇

摘要:8.0测试服相关文本挖掘:玛格汉兽人与德莱尼的血仇。我征战多年,目睹英雄与懦夫在沙场上流干最后一滴血。但这场战争…似乎有所不同。

  以下对话由玛格汉兽人口述

  “I have fought many wars。 Watched heroes and cowards alike bleed out on the field of battle。

  But this war feels。。。 different。

  我征战多年,目睹英雄与懦夫在沙场上流干最后一滴血。但这场战争…似乎有所不同。

  It tests more than our mettle and skill。 It tests our hearts。 Our faith in one another。

  它不仅仅考验我们的毅力与武艺。它考验我们的心灵,以及对彼此的忠诚。

  Whatever comes, the Horde will endure。

  无论迎接什么,部落都会挺过去。

  It must。“

  部落必须如此。

  You have traveled far, $c。 You may find our world to be even more savage now then it was when your people last set eyes upon it。

  <玩家>,你的旅途很漫长。你也许会发觉,与上次你们世界的子民观察时相比,我们的世界,甚至会更加野蛮。

  The Mag‘har will bend to no one。 Not even those we once called friends。

  玛格汉绝不屈服,绝不向一度被我们称作“朋友”的人屈服。

  “Heroes from your world once freed me from a demon‘s grip in Hellfire Citadel。 Were you among them?

  你们世界的英雄们,曾在地狱火堡垒将我从恶魔的魔爪下救出。你是其中的一员吗?

  格罗玛什端详着你。

  If so, I owe you a great debt。 Perhaps the spirits will show me a way to repay it。“

  如果当真,我欠你个天大的人情。也许众灵会告诉我如何报答。

  Draenor must be free from the grip of fanatics and tyrants。

  必须从狂信者与暴君的掌中解放德拉诺。

  “Grommash Hellscream has led us well。 I respect him as much as I did my father。

  格罗玛什·地狱咆哮尽职尽责地领导着我们。我敬重他,正如敬重我的父亲。

  But if I ever see his traitor son again。。。

  但如果让我再看到格罗玛什那个不肖子一眼…

  <盖亚拉啐道>

  。。。I will end him。“

  …我就会结果了他。

  “As a child, draenei scholars taught me to read and write。 I liked them。 Respected them。

  Then the naaru came, and fanaticism took hold。

  儿时,德莱尼的学者教会我认字与写字。我喜欢他们。敬重他们。

  随后,纳鲁来了,狂信便生根发芽。

  The draenei were reborn--no, they have a different word for it--re-forged in their precious Light。

  沐浴在他们那金贵的圣光中,德莱尼们获得了重生——不,他们用另一个词来称呼这种行为:重铸。

  Their belief blinds them, binds them to masters who seek to control the universe as surely as the Legion did。

  他们的信仰蒙蔽了他们的双眼,迫使他们与如燃烧军团般试图控制整个宇宙的主子们一道。

  Draenei。。。 eredar。。。 so willing to bend the knee。 So prone to corruption。“

  德莱尼…艾瑞达…心甘情愿地卑躬屈膝。如此轻易地被腐化。

  “Overlord Geya‘rah is the warchief’s right hand。 There is no braver orc on Draenor。

  盖亚拉大王即是大酋长的右手。德拉诺没有比她更英勇的兽人。

  Nor on your world, outsider!“

  你们的世界也没有,外来者!

  If you earn the overlord‘s trust, you will earn mine。

  倘若你赢得了大王的信任,你也会取信于我。

  Draenor will be free!

  德拉诺将会自由!

  We bested the primals。 We will bring down any foe。

  我们曾击败原兽。我们也将打倒所有敌人。

  If I catch any of those Lightbound traitors, I will slit their throats!

  如果我抓到了光缚背叛者的人,我会亲手割开他们的喉咙!

  “You walk upon OUR world, outsider。

  外来者,你正走在我们的世界上。

  Should you bring corruption here, your life will be forfeit。“

  你若是带来了腐化,就得付出生命的代价。

  Those who challenge Warchief Hellscream will pay with their lives!

  胆敢挑战地狱咆哮大酋长的人,都将付出生命的代价!

  Is it time to set the Lightbound on fire yet?

  是时候把光缚者架到火上了吗?

  “I miss the botani。

  When you roasted them just right, they were DELICIOUS。

  “我想念木精。

  当你用适当的方式烤木精,他们便相当美味。

  拉沙揩去了嘴角的一条口水痕。“

  拉沙紧紧盯着你的脑袋。

  How‘s your skull? Does it fit?

  你的头骨怎么样?健康吗?

  Is your mind free。。。 empty。。。 or split?“

  你的意识是自由的…空荡的…还是分裂的?

  “Is it time to eat? I hope it is time to eat!

  到开饭的点了吗?我希望到开饭的点了!

  On another matter。。。 if you had to choose a limb you could live without, which would it be?“

  还有一件事…如果你不得不做出选择,失去一条胳膊或者腿也能活下去,你会选择哪一条?

  “Sometimes I look at the draenei and wonder if there are bones in those fleshy face tentacles because if there are I would collect many hundreds and string them together into decorative strands that I would hang from our fortress walls so that visitors would marvel and say hey would you look at all those face tentacle bones I bet they were collected by a very very wise and talented orc and I would answer yes that is what my mother always told me。

  I am sorry。 Did you have a question?“

  有时候我看着德莱尼就会想他们那肉嘟嘟的面须里面有没有骨头因为如果有骨头我就会收集上几百个把他们串在一起作为装饰挂到堡垒的墙上这样一来来客就会大吃一惊说嘿你看到这些面须的骨头了吗一定是一位非常非常聪明又天才的兽人收集了它们而我会回答没错这正是我妈妈告诉我的。

  我很抱歉。你有什么问题吗?

  “Flaying? It is a barbaric practice from long ago。 Why, I would not even know how to begin such a ritual。

  剥皮?自古以来这就是个野蛮的活计。为什么?我甚至压根不知道这种事从哪开始做。

  I know exactly how to begin。 Are you here for a demonstration?“

  我彻底搞明白咋开始了。你站在这里,是来做示范的吗?

  “Draenor may be lost to us, but my heart tells me I will see its skies again one day。

  对我们而言,德拉诺也许已经丧失,但我的心告诉我,终有一天我能再见到德拉诺的天空。

  Ancestors, may this dream come true!“

  先祖们,请让这梦想成真!

  The Mag‘har will make a new home here on Azeroth。

  玛格汉会在艾泽拉斯找到新家。

  We pledge our blades to the Horde!

  我们的利刃效命于部落!

  “There are draenei on this world?

  这个世界也有德莱尼?

  盖亚拉眯起了眼。

  Not for long。“

  不久就没有了。

  “The Alliance embraces the draenei and their Lightforged kin。

  联盟接纳了德莱尼以及他们光铸的同胞。

  That alone is reason to crush their cities to dust。“

  这就足够成为将他们的城池碾为齑粉的理由。

新浪声明:新浪网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。

分享到:

更多+

热点新闻

更多+

热点视频

更多+

热点图片

分享页面到:
搜索需要的信息:

新浪简介 | About Sina | 网站地图 | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996-2015 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有